Welcome to Week 3!
You all did great work last week – thank you!
We are beginning Unit B: New Digital worlds. Unit B lasts for Week 3 and Week 4. Here’s what’s on tap:
- Week 2 Summary video is up
- Week 3 Intro video about this week’s themes and concepts is up
- Week 3 Intro video about Assignments is up
- Weekly readings and websites to read are posted on the Schedule
- Discussion Leader Posts on Private Student Blog are Due Tuesday noon Central Time from DJ, BL, KN
- Discussion Responses (Due on Private Student Blog Thursday noon Central Time from everyone else; DLs’ responses to responses can be later)
- Get started on this unit’s Labs and Building Blocks due at the end of the unit (tutorial will be posted on the course schedule late tonight)
Please watch the videos. I can tell students are not all watching them, and it is beginning to affect grades. They are not super long!
Also please check your Grades:
- Anything with an X means it is evaluated Incomplete, and you should see a comment about how to fix it.
- Anything with a Check means Satisfactory or Excellent (see comments for more)
- Anything blank means it’s not been submitted.
Use the Token system for extensions and revisions.
I have to leave Zoom Student hours at 12:30 today Monday 9/7. Thanks for your understanding.