There are a TON of online events related to our course happening this semester.
- Attend any of them (or all of them!)
- Write about what you learned + how it relates to something from class on the blog
- can be as short as a paragraph but MUST have details
- label it with the Category “Special Events”
- LINK to the official event page
- earn an extra token or two per event!
September 17 Roopika Risam, “Abolitionist Digital Pedagogies: Beyond ‘Decolonizing’ the Classroom”
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or check Canvas for a Zoom link
- 1 pm Eastern Time / Noon Central (OU) time Thursday September 17
- Post about it by Monday September 21
October 8-9 African Digital Storytelling Conference
- You need to register in advance — registration info isn’t up yet; keep checking the link
- check out the schedule — there’s talks on digital archives, digital history, digital games — something for everyone!
- Post about it by Monday October 12
October 22-23 OU Digital Humanities Symposium
- Info and registration!
- There will be two sessions — one the afternoon of the 22nd, and one the afternoon of the 23rd
- Earn a token for each paper you attend and post about.